Candidates: How to Apply - Questionnaire
All candidates who wish to be considered for federal judicial appointments must complete this Questionnaire. In addition to the completion of this Questionnaire, all candidates must submit the attachments requested in PART 8, PART 9, and PART 10 if applicable. In order for their Application Package to be considered complete, candidates must submit the following to the Office of the Commissioner for Federal Judicial Affairs (OCFJA):
- Nine (9) physical copies of this Questionnaire. Click here to view technical notes for accessing the Questionnaire.
- Nine (9) physical copies of five (5) decisions, legal documents or publications (see PART 8 - Skills Assessment)
- Other relevant documentation if applicable (see PART 9 - Personal Suitability and Integrity, and PART 10 - Health and Wellness)
- A completed Authorization Form, and
- A completed Background Check Consent Form
Please submit the complete package to:
Executive Director, Judicial Appointments
Office of the Commissioner for Federal Judicial Affairs Canada
99 Metcalfe St., 8th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1E3
Telephone: (613) 992-9400
Toll free: 1-877-583-4266
Fax: (613) 941-0607
NOTE: Candidates must provide their responses within the space provided within the Questionnaire except as specifically provided for above.
DO NOT Fax or E-Mail this Application Package.
Please DO NOT provide any of the following: reference letters, separate curriculum vitae.
- Date modified: